Not So Vintage Responsive Ecommerce Theme
Vintage is a Spiffy Stores theme which dynamically adjusts for all screen sizes and devices. Your shop will look great… whether you’re on a desktop, laptop, tablet or an iPhone.
Preview the theme, and resize your browser to see it in action!
This theme includes 6 styles: Cupcakes, Fresh Linen, Natural, Vintage Velvet, Mellow Yellow, plus a bonus “Not So Vintage” style. View the theme’s demo store to see the variety of theme settings.
The theme includes a host of features including unlimited colour schemes, Facebook comments, wish lists, social media integration, customisable slideshows with captions and links, and over 20 different font options.
- Mobile compatible
Your store is viewed on screen widths ranging from 320 pixels to over 2500 pixels. These are dramatically different sizes, and it’s becoming more varied with every new device. The beauty of the Vintage theme becomes obvious when you see your store on smart phones, tablets, and widescreen desktop browsers.
It’s as if your shop was redesigned to perfectly fit that specific environment!
- Easily choose one of the 6 built-in colour schemes in the Theme editor section of your toolbox… or make your own colour scheme by choosing colours for your titles, background, menus, footer, buttons… just about everything!
- You have a choice of over 20 different fonts for your store’s titles and/or menus. Hopefully you’ll find one that works with the look you’re trying to get for your store. If not, we can easily add a new font to your store for a small fee.
- Easily upload your own logo to your store. It’s re-sized automatically for you.
- Your store home page can display a slideshow of up to 5 images. You can choose how many to display, upload your own images, and select the transition you want the slideshow animation to display… as well has how fast you want your slideshow to run. You can also add a caption and/or a link to each individual slide.
- Social media integration. Facebook “like” buttons and Facebook comments, Twitter “tweet” buttons, links to your Facebook and Twitter pages, easily add a subscribe form for MailChimp, Mad Mimi or Campaign Monitor, and a customer wishlist function…. they’re all included, and all configurable in your Theme Editor without you having to edit a line of code.
- Easily edit your colour scheme, and choose the menus to display in your store with a few clicks!
- Custom product fields
Choose whether you want to display product type, vendor, stock quantities or availability, a quantity field, gift wrapping options, a note field, social media links, product tags, related products. Pretty much every part of your product page is configurable.
There are so many options in this theme that it’s difficult to list them without going on forever. For more information about this theme, head over to our Knowledge base and view the Vintage theme guide.
To preview the Vintage theme, head over to the theme’s demo store at http://vintagetheme.spiffystores.com